|Circular No. Circular for Online Classes||30/06/2020|
Circular for Online Classes
|Circular No. Circular for Online Learning Classroom||30/03/2020|
VIDYA BAL BHAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Ref No./VBBPS/2020-21/01 Date- 30.03.2020 CIRCULAR FOR ONLINE CLASSROOM TEACHING
The New Academic Session 2020-21 is about to start from 1st April 2020 but COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS is creating problem for students to join the school. As you know that the School Management is always concerned about the growth & betterment of the students and always works harder in this direction to come out with the best possibilities so the school has taken an initiative to start ONLINE CLASSROOM TEACHING from 1st April 2020 onwards for the classes Nur-VIII to update the knowledge of the student about the new classes. The guidelines for Audio Video Classes are as follows:
1. You will get the entire schedule on VBB MOBILE APP so you are informed to download the School App from Goggle Playstore. If you need any help so you can see the VBB App tutorials from the School Website.
2. Subject related Videos according to the curriculum will be uploaded on the daily basis.
3. Parents can log in through their wards ID & Password in MOBILE APP to get the curriculum.
4. Parents have to make sure that their ward must watch these videos as they are the regular classes according to the curriculum and should not miss them as it will hamper their growth and they may miss out the important topics.
5. Kindly note that some other activity related video will also be uploaded in Activity Video Tab. You can also watch these videos along with your child to enhance your knowledge. For example videos like Seven Wonders of the World, States of India etc.
6. Your feedback is valuable as always, so its mandatory for the parents to give their feedback after each video. If your child have some query after seeing the video so he/she can ask question in the feedback column and we will get back to him/her about the query.
7. Kindly follow all the instructions given in this circular thoroughly.
Let’s join our hands together and stand as one in fight against the COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS and win at every front whether its health, safety or education.
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, SAVE LIFE. JAI HIND!
|Circular No. SCHOOL EXCURSION TRIP TO WORLDS OF WONDER, NOIDA CLASS : IV-X||06/01/2020|
|VIDYA BAL BHAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi up to Sr. Sec. Level)
SCHOOL EXCURSION TRIP TO WORLDS OF WONDER, NOIDA
CLASS : IV-X
This is to inform you that School Excursion Trip for the Rocking VBBians of class IV-XII to WORLDS OF WONDER at Great India Palace Mall, Noida has been rescheduled to 22nd November 2019. Students will come as usual in the morning. Transport will be provided in the morning only and Parents will pick up their ward at 4:00 pm from the school.
|Circular No. VBB/2019-2020/07||17/08/2019|
VIDYA BAL BHAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi)
Sec-11, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad-201012
Circular for Dengue
As you are aware that dengue is more prevalent in September, October and November; therefore, it is mandatory that the students arrive in the school fully covered. They are advised to wear Full Sleeves Shirt, Trouser, Full Legging/Socks & Shoes.
Guidelines for Control of Dengue ‘Do’s and Don’ts.
Dengue is a viral disease.
· Abrupt onset of high fever
· Severe frontal headache
· Pain behind the eyes which worsens with eye movement
· Muscle and joint pains
· Loss of sense of taste and appetite
· Measles-like rash over chest and upper limbs
· Nausea and vomiting
There is no specific treatment available as such, therefore symptomatic treatment and case management is only way,
· Don’t be panicky as dengue is a self limiting disease.
· Patient should be given lots of fluid and drinkables.
· Tile patient should be advised to take rest avoid movements and should take rest till recovery phase (3-8) days is not complete.
· In any fever in the dengue season avoid taking Aspirin (disprins) tablets. Paracetamol tablets are recommended for fever and body ache.
· Consult a doctor and get proper diagnosis at the earliest for appropriate management.
STAY AWARE, STAY HEALTHY.
Dr. Hari Dutt Sharma