|Circular No. SCHOOL EXCURSION TRIP TO WORLDS OF WONDER, NOIDA CLASS : IV-X||06/01/2020|
|VIDYA BAL BHAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi up to Sr. Sec. Level)
SCHOOL EXCURSION TRIP TO WORLDS OF WONDER, NOIDA
CLASS : IV-X
This is to inform you that School Excursion Trip for the Rocking VBBians of class IV-XII to WORLDS OF WONDER at Great India Palace Mall, Noida has been rescheduled to 22nd November 2019. Students will come as usual in the morning. Transport will be provided in the morning only and Parents will pick up their ward at 4:00 pm from the school.
|Circular No. VBB/2019-2020/07||17/08/2019|
VIDYA BAL BHAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi)
Sec-11, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad-201012
Circular for Dengue
As you are aware that dengue is more prevalent in September, October and November; therefore, it is mandatory that the students arrive in the school fully covered. They are advised to wear Full Sleeves Shirt, Trouser, Full Legging/Socks & Shoes.
Guidelines for Control of Dengue ‘Do’s and Don’ts.
Dengue is a viral disease.
· Abrupt onset of high fever
· Severe frontal headache
· Pain behind the eyes which worsens with eye movement
· Muscle and joint pains
· Loss of sense of taste and appetite
· Measles-like rash over chest and upper limbs
· Nausea and vomiting
There is no specific treatment available as such, therefore symptomatic treatment and case management is only way,
· Don’t be panicky as dengue is a self limiting disease.
· Patient should be given lots of fluid and drinkables.
· Tile patient should be advised to take rest avoid movements and should take rest till recovery phase (3-8) days is not complete.
· In any fever in the dengue season avoid taking Aspirin (disprins) tablets. Paracetamol tablets are recommended for fever and body ache.
· Consult a doctor and get proper diagnosis at the earliest for appropriate management.
STAY AWARE, STAY HEALTHY.
Dr. Hari Dutt Sharma